Thursday, June 25, 2009

Frank Guinta misuses his office for his own political gain!

-

-

The New Hampshire Union Leader, Vol. 147, No. 74, Wednesday, June 24, 2009
OPINION: Letters

"Why is Guinta e-mailing me for solicitations?"

To the Editors:

How is it that the mayor of Manchester can send e-mails to people that he doesn't know except through political channels? I have been solicited for political purposes, but usually it is because I have gone to a Web site and signed up or gone to a rally and signed up or gone to a meeting about the individual and signed up!

I did not sign up to be a part of Mayor Frank Guinta's political campaign for a U.S. House seat and yet I keep getting e-mail after e-mail that asks for my help and support in his campaign. I would certainly hope that he is not using his office as mayor of our fine city to get e-mail addresses for solicitation purposes. That would not be kosher, would it?

DEBI RAPSON
901 Chestnut Street, Manchester

No comments:

Post a Comment